A well-funded, fast growing startup, part of a $2B Simon Holdings Group, with global interests in energy, technology, and private equity is currently seeking a senior, hands-on BI Dashboard Developer to lead the development of turning data into information within the company. The role will report directly to the VP of Client Services and will be responsible for designing and developing BI dashboards for a disruptive digital platform. Candidate must have solid experience in Business Intelligence, Design, Development and strive to constantly deliver the most robust cutting edge solutions.
We are looking for business intelligence professional to join our core team. The candidate will deliver dashboards and reports aimed at Logistics executives. The candidate would have good design sense that will help _very_ large datasets be consumable by a range of disciplines.
The candidate will be responsible to work with the customer facing teams such as product managers, and internal engineering teams to understand the goals and audiences of these dashboards and reports. Then work with internal engineering teams to design the queries and means of most efficiently building these dashboards.
As we have teams in multiple geographies and across disciplines, both oral and written communication is required. Additionally, being a good team player is essential: reliable, respectful and supportive, and a problem solver. Sense of humor is preferred.
The job offers opportunity to work on cutting edge analytics and tackle abstract problems in the exciting and meaningful domain of digital and mobile platforms.
The Successful Candidate:
- Expert level knowledge of at least one dominant visualization tools such as Microstrategy, Tableau, QlikView or OBIEE, including
- Building Interactive reports
- Experience with APIs provided by these tools
- Building complex dashboards for different audiences
- Wrote complex formulas to create calculated KPIs or metrics.
- Experience with data warehouse concepts, including
- Experience with RDBMS, OLAP DBs, and their features relevant to visualization
- Understanding of dimensional model, start schema, and cubes
- Intermediate level SQL skills
- Ability to write script/tools for automation
- MDX or any other OLAP database specific language.
- Strong communication skills to work with the customer facing and the offshore teams
Join the start-up that’s having amazing success in under 18 months with strong traction in the energy, logistics and the public sector industries through a simple and bold value proposition.
Comprehensive Health Benefits
Salary target $75-95k