A well-funded, fast growing startup, part of a $2B Simon Holdings Group, with global interests in energy, technology, and private equity is currently seeking a senior, hands-on Digital Media Buyer to lead the ad placement on digital platforms within the company. The role will report directly to the Managing Partner of our ad-tech DSP portfolio company and will be responsible for scaling up the product and direct the customer success team to find innovative solutions for a disruptive digital platform. Candidate must have solid experience in the digital marketing space and strive to constantly deliver the most robust cutting edge solutions.
We believe in simplicity. Below are the key attributes for the role. If you check the boxes below, we would love to talk to you.
- Aid in the creation of media objectives and strategies.
- Develop strong and effective media performance based on established RTB and premium-programmatic strategies, as well as custom research and test-and-learn processes.
- Analyze real-time results and optimize buys to improve performance and assure contracted delivery.
- Work with creative team to ensure optimal ad development and harmony between media and creative.
- Traffic display and rich media campaigns using DFA/DCM.
- Deliver campaign performance projections and analysis with eye towards future implications.
- Communicate directly on performance, optimization and projects
- Collaborate with team members in creating full-funnel integrated marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Monitor emerging industry trends in digital marketing. Meet with potential media and technology vendors.
The Successful Candidate:
- 3+ years of experience buying digital media.
- Hands on experience using DSP and agency trading desks
- Experience with 3rd party Ad serving platforms. Certification preferred.
- Proficient with Google analytics
- Experience creating tags and implementing complex firing rules.
- Experience managing containers such as Google Tag Manager or Tealium.
- Demonstrated ability to execute performance driven digital media campaigns.
- General activation capabilities of available digital media tactics.
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and maintain strong attention to detail.
- Self-directed, proactive, and capable of resolving issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-function teams.
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and fun environment.
- Certification in Google AdWords/Analytics a plus.
Join the start-up that’s having amazing success in under 18 months with strong traction in the energy, logistics and the public sector industries through a simple and bold value proposition.
Comprehensive Health Benefits
Salary target $55-75k