A well-funded, fast growing startup, part of a $2B Simon Holdings Group, with global interests in energy, technology, and private equity is currently seeking a senior, hands-on product architect to lead the product development of digital platforms. The role will report directly to the VP of Client Services and will be responsible for scaling up the product and direct the engineering team to find innovative solutions for a disruptive digital platform. Candidate must have solid experience in global product development and strive to constantly deliver the most robust cutting edge solutions.
We believe in simplicity. Below are the key attributes for the role. If you check the boxes below, we would love to talk to you.
* Digital, cloud based platforms * Quality assurance
* Product architecture * Continuous innovation
* Product release management * Program management
* Business development collab * PaaS/ SaaS product dev.
* Engineering team leadership
The Successful Candidate:
In addition to being “passionate for digital and mobile”, “aiming big”, and “delivering game changing technologies”, we expect you to deliver the following capabilities:
• 10-15 years of software development experience in building and scaling web applications/ digital platforms
• Ability to define, deliver and provide best practices in technical architecture. Constant drive to implement new and cutting edge technologies.
• Outstanding command of most of the following or equivalent web technologies: Angular.JS (Front-end), Java (back end), Dynamo or Postgre SQL (database), Backend as a Service models (BaaS), all based on strong version controls (JIRA)
• Experience in the development and delivery of products in a “SaaS” and agile model; Prior experience in Platform as a Service (Force.com, Mendix) would be a big plus
• Track record for managing a motivated, efficient off-shore and on-shore engineering teams and developing highly efficient product development processes
• Outstanding capabilities to interact with the customer and product management teams to deliver innovative “digital” solutions using modern and cost efficient technologies
• Attracted to a fast paced environment and take pride in meeting deadlines. Perform ongoing project management to meet the applicable deadlines; Prior start-up experience is a big plus.
If this reads like you and seems like a good fit, message Terry Bean with your resume and/or questions for consideration.
Join the start-up that’s having amazing success in under 18 months with strong traction in the energy, logistics and the public sector industries through a simple and bold value proposition.
Comprehensive Health Benefits
Salary target $130-160k